London Knights is committed to keeping your personal information (data) safe and meeting our responsibilities under privacy law. Privacy law in the UK has recently changed under the General Data Protection Regulation, which has come into force on the 25th May 2018, and which our policy reflects. You can find general information about data protection law on the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
This policy is intended to let you know how we use the data we hold about you, and your rights in regard to this. It does not provide exhaustive detail, but we are happy to provide more information or explanation on request – please email email@example.com
Who we are
We are London Knights based at 84 Trade Tower, London SW11 3UF United Kingdom. Telephone: 020 3286 6622
Who you are
You are an individual who has interacted with London Knights in one or more of these ways (please note, this list is not necessarily exhaustive):
• Used the London Knights website (which is currently at www.londonknightsproductions.co.uk)
• Asked to join our mailing list or our Network
• Completed an online or paper feedback form or survey
• Contacted us via email or interacted with us on social media
• Booked to attend a London Knights event
• Participated in a London Knights competition
• Photographs and videos taken during a London Knights event or project
• Information you gave us in an online or paper form (such as feedback, contact details, and information like your age, ethnicity and gender)
• Details of London Knights projects or events you have taken part in, and purchases or donations you have made. These may include information available through services we use to process bookings, donations and payments, currently wooCommerce, Eventbrite, PayPal, Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
• Communications with us (such as emails and notes of phone calls) and any information you send us via email (such as your CV)
• Information you gave to during the course of a project or event, in order for us to create an interactive experience (such as a questionnaire to get to know you better in advance of attending). We will only use this data in order to deliver the experience, and will delete it as soon as it is no longer needed.
• Your publicly available social media activity and interactions with London Knights (such as your Twitter handle, posts about us, and your location)
• Publicly available information we have discovered about you through research, in the course of delivering a London Knights event or project you signed up for, or for which a friend referred you. We will make sure information collected is appropriate, and will use it only as long as required to deliver your adventure.
How we use data about you
Depending on what you have asked to hear about, this may include:
Use of anonymous data
We share statistics about our audiences and participants with third parties (such as Arts Council England, BFI and venue partners) to report on our work, which may include data you gave us in a form. This kind of information will always be anonymised.
We use Google Analytics to collect basic log information and details of what visitors do on our website, as well as information provided by your computer, like your browser type. This data is anonymised and we will never attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
London Knights is committed to the welfare needs of all children, young people and vulnerable adults who work with Coney. We aim to create intimate, respectful and trusting relationships with everyone involved.
London Knights is committed to a creative process which:
In order to deliver projects and keep participants safe, we may need information like medical details, school information, access requirements and notes and feedback on participants’ work with London Knights Productions. This may be passed to emergency services if necessary. For people under 16 years old, Coney will use a nominated adult as the first point of communication, switching to the child on consent from that nominated adult or where needed to fulfil a contract.
How we keep your data safe, and who sees it
To protect your privacy, we make sure your data is kept securely and access is restricted to appropriately trained staff who need to use it for the processes outlined in this policy. We will keep and process your data only for long enough to fulfil the purpose we collected it for. After that point, we will dispose of in a secure manner.
We will never sell your data, but it may be processed by limited third parties in the course of achieving the purposes listed above. Third parties that may process your data for us include payment platforms, venues who need the names of bookers, ticket sites, and companies who store our data.
Some of our suppliers run their operations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This means they may not be subject to same data protection laws as companies based in the UK, but we will take steps to make sure they provide a level of protection which meets the requirements of UK data protection law.
We may share information about you with law enforcement agencies and other organisations or individuals if we are required to by law.
Contacting us, access to your data, and your right of correction or erasure. We want to make sure that the data we hold about you is accurate and up to date, and you can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to ‘forget’ you, by erasing the data we hold about you as far as reasonably possible. If you would like us to do this, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the legal right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please email email@example.com
Opting out of marketing
We may communicate with you about ourselves, our events, ways to support us and other London Knights Productions. We will usually only do this if you tell us we can, for example by joining our mailing list. If you aren’t on our mailing list, but you have previously attended or enquired about a London Knights project or event, we may occasionally get in touch about similar projects we think you’ll want to know about.
You have the right to tell us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes. If you want to opt out, just email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, or click ‘unsubscribe’ within the email we have sent you.